We are thrilled to offer the revolutionary Plasma Pen treatment here at Skin Boutique! This incredible treatment is a non-surgical and non-invasive method for treating wrinkles, sagging skin and acne scarring that could typically only be achieved with surgery.
Whether you are looking to achieve tighter, younger-looking skin, reduce wrinkles and crepiness, lift areas of lost volume, resurface and rejuvenate dull skin (on practically any area of the body), the Plasma Pen treatment could be the solution for you.
Areas Plasma Pen can treat:
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl / jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods
How long results last:
Plasma fibroblast skin tightening is more than a simple skin tightening treatment. This technology utilizes energy delivered from millisecond pulses of nitrogen-based plasma to the skin via a handpiece. This energy produces a heating action that works on the skin’s surface to remove old, photo-aged and damaged epidermal cells and produce collagen growth.
Results last as long as they would with an invasive surgical method. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of this treatment are not entirely permanent as it does not stop the future aging process, however, results should last years, depending on the area of treatment.
Results will be seen after about one week with full results seen after four weeks. An additional treatment may be necessary six weeks following first treatment to achieve best results.
Who is an ideal candidate for Plasma Pen?
- Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
- Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
- Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
- Clients with a sunburn/suntan will have to postpone treatment.
- Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
- Clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters). You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak. If you have experienced Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters) in the past you must see your Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for Valtrex and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only.)
- Not for clients with pacemakers.
- Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Clients with eyelash extensions receiving upper or lower eyelid treatment must have lashes removed prior to treatment and reapplied after 8 weeks.
The Plasma Pen has been known to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature. There will be small dry spots that will form which are called carbon crusts. These will flake off typically between 5-7 days, revealing new pink skin beneath. welling in the eye area is to be expected for several following an upper eyelid treatment. Aftercare topicals will be provided to achieve optimal results.
- Upper Eyelids – $400
- Crows Feet – $400
- Under Eyes – $400
- Upper & Lower Eyelids $700
- Upper & Lower Eyelids, & Crows Feet $1200
- Brow Lift – $300
- Glabella (Frown Lines) – $300
- Forehead Lines – $500
- Nasolabial Fold – $500
- Upper Lips (Barcode) – $300
- Bottom Lip (Lower lips) – $300
- Ear Lines – $500
- Lower Face – $1000
- Jaw Line – $500
- Full Face – $2000
- Neck – $1000
Hypertrophic or Atrophic Scars:
- Scars/Small – $800
- Scars/Medium – $1000
- Scars/Large – $1500
- Stretch-marks/Small – $1000
- Stretch-marks/Medium – $1500
- Stretch-marks/Large – $2500