Botox / Dysport / Jeuveau Birmingham, MI
Are you interested in smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles without compromising the natural look and feel of your appearance without downtime? At Skin Boutique, wrinkle relaxers such as Botox®, Dysport® and Jeuveau® can help smooth visible signs of aging and refresh your appearance in a quick, easy treatment that is easily fit into any busy schedule.
Located in Birmingham, Michigan, our aesthetic medical team at Skin Boutique is led by RN Aesthetic Nurse Specialist Rhonda Nesbitt, and we are so excited to meet you! Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can restore youth and natural beauty to your skin without compromising your facial expressions.
How Do Dysport®, BOTOX® and Jeuveau® Work?
Over the course of time, repeated muscle contractions and facial movements can cause the formation of wrinkles and fine lines between the eyebrows. This can cause individuals to look constantly tired or worn out, and can even make you look older than you really are.
Dysport®, Botox® and Jeuveau® are non-surgical treatments that will soften and smooth moderate to severe lines between the eyebrows and on the forehead as well as crows feet around the eyes. We can also tighten the loose and crepey skin on the eyelids, cheeks and neck utilizing our innovative Instatox™ method and can create an amazing jawline with our Skin Boutique favorite – the Nefertiti Neck Lift. Downturned or gummy smiles, bunny lines, brow lifts, pebbly chins, vertical lip lines and bruxism /teeth grinding can also be addressed with Dysport®, BOTOX® and Jeuveau®. We also utilize these treatments in other areas of the body, such as underarms and palms of hands can also be treated to reduce sweating.
What is the Nefertiti Neck Lift?
With age, as the skin begins to lose its natural suppleness and plumpness, the muscles under the jaw tend to pull down the cheeks, leading to loss of jawline definition and flattened cheeks. As the same muscles that cause wrinkles also lead to loss of a defined jawline, anti-wrinkle treatments such as Dysport®, BOTOX®, and Jeuveau® can be used to lift the neck and bring back the definition.
Just as Queen Nefertiti reigned over one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Nefertiti Lift is one of the medical wonders of modern times. True to its namesake, Skin Boutique’s Nefertiti Lift defines jawlines fit for a queen.
What is InstaTox™?
InstaTox™ is an innovative use for muscle relaxers such as Dysport®, BOTOX®, and Jeuveau® that accelerates the effects of producing an instant tightening and lifting result.
When injecting using this technique, the muscles respond immediately with a skin retraction which is similar to a ‘shrink wrap’ effect. The skin will subsequently appear to be tighter and more compressed which allows fine lines to dissipate.
Ideal Treatments for InstaTox™ are:
- Eyelid Lifting
- Under Eye Crepiness
- Cheek Crepiness
- Facial Tightening
- Facial Flushing
- Facial Sweating
- Jaw Contouring
- Neck Tightening
- Décolletage Tightening
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out if you are a candidate for our innovative, long-lasting results with Dysport®, BOTOX®, and Jeuveau®.
Pre & Post Care:
Before Dysport / Botox / Jeuveau Injections
- Ingestion of alcoholic beverages prior to treatment can increase the chances of bruising and/or swelling.
- No anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, etc.), aspirin, Vitamin E, or Ginko Biloba one week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in area(s) of treatment.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment
After Dysport / Botox / Jeuveau Injections
- Do not lie down or bend forward (no downward dogs!) 2 to 4 hours following treatment.
- Facial exercises (squint/frown/smile) are strongly recommended in the treated area for three hours after injection.
- Avoid manipulation of treated area for a minimum of four hours.
- By following the above measures you will minimize the occurrence of ptosis (droopy eyelids), bruising, and less than optimal outcomes.
- Common side effects include a slight headache lasting a few hours up to 48 hours, and temporary bruising and/or swelling.
Dysport / Botox / Jeuveau Treatment Follow Up
- Treatment effect will take up to 14 days.
- Product literature states it can last up to 4 months. The average is 3 months.
- Please inform the office if the resolution of the lines has not taken effect in 14 days. Additional units of Dysport or Botox may be necessary to achieve desired result.
- Follow up treatments should be scheduled prior to return of full movement of muscle, usually at three months.
- Consistent repeated treatments will produce the best resolution of wrinkles.
The cost of an injectable treatment varies from patient to patient depending on the individual needs of each person. The cost depends on the type of neuromodulator used and the number of units required to achieve the desired results. Below is the price range for the services we offer and we will discuss the cost of your treatment during your consultation.
- Dysport price per unit $5.00
- Average units per area is 35 to 50
- Botox price per unit $14.00
- Average units per area is 15 to 20
- Jeuveau price per unit $14.00
- Average units per area is 20
Nefertiti Neck Lift
- Prices start at $400
- Price per consultation
Contact Our Office
Contact the Skin Boutique in Birmingham, MI to learn more about Botox with a skilled team that you can trust. We’ll help develop a customized treatment plan that will help you reach your aesthetic goals and feel more comfortable in your skin.